ROWENTA COMPACT STEAM STATION, VR8324COMPACT STEAM STATION, VR8324
The Rowenta Compact Steam Station is a highly effective steam generator that produces fast and efficient results for all your garment care needs. A high-capacity removable water tank offers uninterrupted ironing sessions with maximum convenience, all in a compact design that is easy to move and store. This Rowenta Compact Steam Pro delivers optimal ironing and maximum steam power right at your fingertips.
Reference : VR8324U1
* compared to Rowenta DW2350U1
Voir la description du produit
Optimal ironing and maximum steam power at your fingertipsDelivering fast and efficient garment care with all the convenience of a removable water tank and a compact frame, Rowenta COMPACT STEAM STATION is an easy-to-use steam generator that produces great results for all your ironing needs. The 57 OZ removable water tank offers the convenience of uninterrupted ironing sessions even when stopping for refills, with a compact frame that does not sacrifice on power. This convenience is matched by performance, efficient and quick results and a 350 g/minute burst of steam to tackle even the most stubborn creases. Enhanced features come together in one high-performance iron station, including a MicroSteam 400 anti-scratch stainless-steel soleplate with optimum steam diffusion and flawless glide, achieving the perfect balance between convenience and results.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|STEAM & POWER PERFORMANCE|
|Setting of steam & temperature||Manual setting
|Heat up time||2
|Soleplate Technology||MICROSTEAM 400 LASER
|Glideability of soleplate||***
|Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance||****
|Continuous steam diffusion||Tip, side and heart
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Power cord length||1.98
|Water tank capacity||1.7
|Empty tank detector||
|Cord Storage||Power cord and steam cord
|Anti scale function||Draining system
|Colours||BLACK & PREPPY BLUE
Voir les produits
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position.
• Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand.
• Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom.
As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases.
Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
• Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model).
• Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.).
• Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre.
Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
Never use any descaling agent or vinegar when rinsing the boiler: they could damage it.
• Models with scale collector: Rinse the scale collector under water. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
• Models without scale collector: Rinse the boiler. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.
If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates.
• The stainless soleplate:
Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge.
• The autoclean soleplate:
It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface.
Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit:
Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model):
When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
• You are using starch. Only spray starch on the reverse of the fabric to be ironed.