User manual and frequently asked questions INTENSE PURE AIR PU4020
Intense Pure Air is a high-performance air purifier enhanced with extreme silence and complete protection that covers up to 99.97% of indoor air pollution. Four levels of filtration protect the entire family from a wide variety of pollutants. Featuring the exclusive and patented NanoCaptur technology, which works to permanently destroy formaldehyde* for a safer, healthier environment
Reference : PU4020U0
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
The HEPA filter must be changed every 6 months; the deodorisation filter must be replaced every 3 months. The pre-filter must be cleaned every 2 to 4 weeks. These frequencies are for daily use of 8 hours on speed 1 and may vary depending on the operating environment.
• The active carbon filter must be replaced when the "Odor" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every year.
• The HEPA filter must be replaced when the "HEPA" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every 3 years.
• The NanoCaptur filter must be replaced according to the saturation indicator (refer to the colour chart on the filter); check the degree of saturation every 6 months.
Guidelines based on 8 hours of use per day at speed 2.
The 'Intense Pure Air' air purifier allows you to breathe up to 99.95% pure air in your home, and as such to protect your health thanks to the four levels of filtration described below:
• Level 1: PRE-FILTER for dust, hair, fur
• Level 2: ACTIVE CARBON FILTER for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours / gases
• Level 3: HEPA FILTER for fine particles (PM2.5), pollens, acarids, animal allergens, mould, bacteria / viruses
• Level 4: NANOCAPTUR FILTER for formaldehyde
Voir les produits