ROWENTA PERFECT STEAM STATION DG8520PERFECT STEAM STATION DG8520
100% performance, 100% convenience
Very powerful and convenient, this high pressure steam generator is equipped with a high capacity removable tank for easy, fast refilling. A unique profiled Microsteam400 soleplate ensures perfect steam distribution, while the exclusive scale collector guarantees long-lasting performance over time.
Reference : DG8520U1
Voir la description du produit
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE MEETS ABSOLUTE CONVENIENCE
Combining high efficiency with maximum convenience, Perfect Steam is the optimal high-pressure steam generator for professional ironing results.
High steam output ensures excellent performance and cuts down ironing time with up to 3 times more steam. Unique patented Microsteam400 soleplate technology achieves perfect steam diffusion through 400 micro-holes, with high quality stainless steel for durability and effortless glide.
Perfect Steam features a high-precision profiled tip that enables access to hard-to-reach areas with sharp precision. A removable water tank, exclusive scale collector, 5 bars of steam pressurecome together for added convenience, long-lasting performance and less maintenance.
** Eco energy mode : compared with energy consumption at maximum steam output level.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|High pressure boiler||
|Setting of steam & temperature||Manual setting
|Heat up time||02
|Soleplate Technology||Microsteam 400 Inox
||Microsteam 400 Inox
|Glideability of soleplate||***
|Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance||***
|Concentrated Steam boost at tip of soleplate||
|Continuous steam diffusion||Tip, side and heart
||Tip, side and heart
|Stable rest hill||
|Water tank capacity||45
|Empty tank detector||
|Power cord length||1.9
|Cord Storage||Steam cord
|Anti scale function||Rinsing system
|Colours||Purple and white
Voir les produits
See the offer of Accessories Store
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
Your appliance has been designed to work with tap water. If your water is very hard, mix 50% tap water with 50% distilled water (available in stores).
In some regions near the sea, the salt content in your water may be high. In this case, use distilled water only.
There are several types of softeners and most of them can be used in your appliance. However, some softeners, and particularly those that use chemical products such as salt, may cause white or brown stains, this is particularly the case with filter jugs. If you experience this sort of problem, we suggest you try using untreated tap water or bottled water.
Do not use rain water or water containing additives (such as starch or perfume) or water from clothes dryers, water from refrigerators, air conditioners etc. These additives may affect the properties of the steam, and together with high temperatures can cause deposits to form in the steam chamber which could soil your laundry and lead to premature ageing of the appliance.
• Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model),
• Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.),
• Never clean your iron’s soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
If ironing mixed-fiber fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fiber.
Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
Rowenta soleplate cleaner is used for maintaining the soleplate. Never hold the iron or its base unit under a running tap.
Cleaning the base unit:
• Wipe the plastic parts from time to time using a slightly damp soft cloth.
Maintaining the boiler (once a month):
• Please note: To prolong your boiler's efficiency and avoid scale deposits, you must rinse the boiler every 10 uses (around once a month).
• Check that the generator is cool and has been unplugged for more than 2 hours.
• Slowly loosen the boiler cap. If your generator boiler has an anti-calc rod, take this out and rinse it under the tap before placing it back in the boiler.
• Use a jug to fill the boiler with tap water until it is 3/4 full.
• Shake the base unit gently for a few seconds then empty it completely over the sink.
• For best results, we recommend that you perform this operation once again.
If you live in a hard water area, do this more often. Most of all, do not use any descaling products to clean the boiler as they could damage it.
• The Platinum soleplate :
Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron’s soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.
If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Platinum soleplates.
• The stainless soleplate:
Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge.
Never use any descaling agent or vinegar when rinsing the boiler: they could damage it.
• Models with scale collector: Rinse the scale collector under water. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
• Models without scale collector: Rinse the boiler. The next time you use your generator, press the "0n/off" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
• Trying to use steam before the iron is hot enough. Depending on the model of generator, when ironing on a low temperature, decrease the steam output by adjusting the steam output dial on the control panel. Wait for the iron temperature control light to go out before ironing.
• The water may also have condensed in the pipes because you are using steam for the first time or you have not used it for some time. In which case hold the iron away from the ironing board and press the steam control button until it produces steam.
• Over-use of the turbo steam function can cool down the iron soleplate. In this case stop using the turbo steam function and allow the iron temperature control light to come on and go off again before using this function again.
• The boiler may be too full. Do not fill it right to the top.
• Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
• You are using starch. Only spray starch on the reverse of the fabric to be ironed.
• A valve avoids any excess pressure and, in the event of malfunction of the appliance, allows the surplus steam to escape
• A thermal fuse to avoid any overheating.
Voir les produits